[RTTY] Spotting frequency

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Thu Aug 25 12:55:21 PDT 2011

I think the issue is that polling interval of the transceiver is longer than the time between the end of a transmission and logging/spotting a QSO.  Especially if the logging program doesn't know or care that you're operating split, it might be a few seconds before it knows that the transceiver frequency has changed.

Al
AB2ZY