[RTTY] SCC RTTY Help - T5TT?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 28 20:57:33 PDT 2011

It was YT5TT with a check of 1999.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of k0bx at arrl.net
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 8:43 PM
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] SCC RTTY Help - T5TT?

I operated a bit in the SCC contest this weekend.  I made 102 QSO's.

I found 15 meters open on Sunday morning.  It was nice to see it open.  But checking my log I found a Station that I must have
busted the callsign?

I worked "T5TT" at 1423Z (9:23AM CDST) on 21099 and he gave me a report year of 1999.

I wonder if anyone worked a station with a similar call?  I already submitted my log to the contest.  I am only try to get it
correct for LOTW and my own log.

Thanks

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.