[RTTY] Re the 10m RTTY contest

Doug McDuff w4ox at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 5 15:20:30 PST 2011

I must confess that I was one of the ones running QRO.  It was certainly
not by intention.

Just before the contest I had been chasing some station whose call
frankly now eludes me.  And I failed to turn off the amp at the start of
the contest.  Though hard to believe, I am sure, I didn't notice my
mistake until I was into the contest at least an hour.

So, thereafter I decided I was going to just have fun and only plan to
submit a check log.

Kudos to the contest organizers.

73, Doug W4OX