[RTTY] Re the 10m RTTY contest

George Johnson W1ZT w1zt at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 16:51:25 PST 2011

My log is also a checklog.  I was running 400w for both TARA and 10m
RTTY looking for anyone to work and particularly DE, OK, and ME to
complete Triple Play (maybe this year).  It was great to hear all the
activity and pass out points to the competitors.  I will follow Don
and Ed's advice on the log submission with whatever notes are needed
in the log.  But thanks for sponsoring a great weekend RTTY
event.  It was great fun!!
73, George .. W1ZT

10m RTTY:  55 QSO, 35 Mult,  about 1900 points

Still need LoTW confirmation for OK, and QSOs with DE and ME with
someone who uses LoTW.