[RTTY] 10m RTTY power levels

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Dec 7 10:25:52 PST 2011

I don't understand why the negative comments either.  If I am *not*
going to submit a score then I can operate within the rules for my license.

We have had great fun in Field Day running 1A  err  One Alpha...Alpha
amplifier that is....and we have huge pileups.  We don't seem to get any
complaints from all those that called.  Everyone on both sides seemed to
be having fun so what is the issue?

Contesting and Ham Radio is supposed to be fun.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net