[RTTY] 10m RTTY power levels

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Dec 7 11:04:20 PST 2011

I could care less what power people are running when they work me.  How
could I possibly know anyway?

If you are not competing why would it possibly matter?  So each and
every Multi Multi stations and their ops are low class hams because they
run power?

I welcome all who call as it makes the contest fun to actually work people.

Mike W0MU W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net