[RTTY] 10m RTTY power levels

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Wed Dec 7 12:39:39 PST 2011

Wow,
what 7 reports on 3830 can stir up, is really something... out of these 5 are quite 'inoffensive' if you'll allow me the expression, 1 is clearly stated as checklog and the other is your humble here who must have been thinking of one of Ed's bottles while clicking away on the report form of 3830. So I misclicked HIGH instead of LOW. Problem here as already mentioned is that 3830 should give us the opportunity of re-submitting or editing to correct mistakes since, yes GG mistakes do happen. Now...back to thinking about Ed's bottles, what was I saying ??  :)
Happy Holidays all!!
Love you guys

73

Fabi  va2up