[RTTY] ARI DX International Contest - 2010 DX Results

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 13:10:38 PST 2011

Hi John, Don and everybody,

I am very sorry to say that, for what I know,
the 2009 DX Results of the ARI DX International Contest
will never be published.

As of today I don't have the logs and I cannot
do anything about that.

I will continue to try to find the logs and work on them
but it is a very difficult (or quite impossible) task.

Anyway thank you for your interest and for continue
to support the ARI DX International Contest.

Season's Greetings and 73,
--
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager