[RTTY] FW: [DDXA] QRZ.com virus?

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Mon Dec 26 14:54:08 PST 2011

I have gone to QRZ.com probably twenty times over the last two or three
days without incident, but as I said in a different post I pay QRZ.com
$20 a year not to display advertising in their search windows.  I'll bet
one of their search window advertisers is for an anti-virus product that
infects your system.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC