[RTTY] FW: [DDXA] QRZ.com virus?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Dec 26 17:52:07 PST 2011

I agree with Rick. I have been using AdBlockPlus (free) for several
years. They now have a version out that runs in Chrome as well. It's
always an 'experience' to me when I visit someone who isn't using
AdBlockPlus and I see all the 'crap' they have flashing and buzzing on
their screen!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN