[RTTY] FW: QRZ.com virus

Dave Cole dave at nk7z.net
Fri Dec 30 23:20:10 PST 2011

I changed from Windows to Linux for just this reason...  If you are on
the net, and you are using IE and Windows, you probably have something
wrong right now, and don't even know it...

If you consider moving to Linux, and Chrome, you will find that you have
much less to worry about.  I use a virtual Windows machine, running
under Linux for everything but one program...

Dave
NK7Z