[RTTY] XE Contest

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Sat Feb 5 03:18:13 PST 2011

Looks like on the page at http://www.fmre.org.mx/concursos/ there is a link
to 2010 Scoring XE RTTY Contest which is a Word document. The direct link to
the Word document is *
http://www.fmre.org.mx/concursos/2010/rtty/scoring-rtty-2010.doc*  .

I did a search of my inbox and I know you posted last year about the contest
scores for 2009 matching your submitted score (100% accuracy). I took a peek
at mine for the effort I put in last year and I submitted a log with 213
contacts and the results show 1 less at 212 but the submitted score is the
same. I then checked 3830 for some of the higher QSO counts listed in the
results that I could also find a 3830 submission for and they are all
similar to mine with the QSO count within 1 or 2 of what was submitted but
the result score matching the submitted score exactly.

K2DSL - David