[RTTY] WPX Tips and Tricks Needed

Alex Malyava alex.k2bb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:54:24 PST 2011

I did not get it...
What 10 - 9 - 10 - 9 - 10 supposed to mean?

I have my own schedule for east coast, I call it "6 to 2".
You get to the radio at 6 am/pm local eastern time and operate till 2 pm/am
- that gives you maximum result and still leaves a lot of free time for
family...

But "10 - 9 - 10 - 9 - 10"?
I feel like I just failed my IQ test :)

Alex K2BB