[RTTY] AA6YQ Question?

K3RWN rwnewbould at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 18:31:16 PST 2011

When we were setting up the club station for WPX, our PC was running
sooooooooooo slow.

I am not sure what the processor is, but typically the speed is fine.

We loaded the AA6YQ profile on our MMTTY clone receive copy.

Eventually we watched the processor usage and found that it was running at
100% usage with that profile turned on.

We turned it off and the processor usage returned to about 20%.

I do not experience this issue on my contest PC which is very old and only
has 356K of memory.

We tried it on a second computer at the club and all was fine.

Any ideas what may be happening?

Rich