[RTTY] K or carriage return

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Mon Feb 14 06:27:37 PST 2011

When looking at this thread, I wonder what's more important. Is it
achieving the satisfaction of working in a contest or fretting over
lost milliseconds.

When winning a contest is more important to someone to the extent of
one or two Q's have we lost sight of the fun of Ham Radio? Has
winning a contest become such an obsession that it is the single most
motivating factor in ones life?

If so, contesting ceases (at least for me) to be fun. Tempers flare
as time and bandwith are "wasted" over one innocent (perhaps a
contest novice) contest exchange.

End of soap box, with tongue in cheek,

Have a Happy Valentine's Day (or suffer the consequences, Hi)

73 de Phil - N8PS

----