[RTTY] Superflous characters

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 14 07:15:09 PST 2011

de ve6sq
Has a great time this weekend.....

The biggest high was maintaining a run for an hour on 15 Sat afternoon - 58 QSOs in 60 minutes.  Not bad from the Black Hole of Alberta with a 100w and a BigIr....

I think that I must have worked K7VC this weekend - I will have to check the log.  I do remember doing a double take when I saw 599 599 599....

The auroral flutter on 15 brought back some real memories - from my early days in the late 60s as VE3GHO.  Got back on last spring for the first time in many years.  20 & 15 sure seemed alive for Europe Sunday morning - unfortunately didn't have a lot of time to operate then....

40 & 80 sure came through for points!

Villy  ve6sq