[RTTY] Nice Score Summary?

Stephen/Marilyn Haines steveandmarilynhaines at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:51:18 PST 2011

I feel like a real dummy asking this, but where do these beautiful
summary sheets (like AA6GZ's) come from? What program generates them? I
haven't seen a way to make N1MM do that, and for that reason I have
never submitted a score to 3830. Please enlighten me. I know, I know:
some of you are thinking, "With scores like yours, who'd want to publish
them anyway?"

73 de Steve ZP9EH