[RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Feb 15 17:57:19 PST 2011

Ed,

Terrific information here.  Thanks for sharing your tips and explaining how
the stack works in more detail.  One question though.  How do you define two
keys as PUSH CALL and POP CALL?  I'm running V10.83E and don't find these
commands in the Keyboard Shortcuts list.  Or are these new commands in
V10.84?

73,
Gary AL9A