[RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Feb 15 20:58:01 PST 2011

I have never noticed AFC being auto turned off in V1.68A.  I just checked my
WL TU Type/TNC Setup box per Don's instructions below and found the box for
"AFC is automatically turned OFF while there are letters in the CALL field"
is unchecked.  Is this feature only available in the Rittyrite TU setup or
is it also somewhere in MMTTY itself?  Perhaps that is the source of the
problem others have encountered.

73,
Gary AL9A