[RTTY] What should I expect from 3db improvement in SNR?

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:12:56 PST 2011

Its not nearly as much the 3 db having much of a SNR improvement which
Chen has noted, but the major difference is in "presence" on the band
which you can't really quantify.  In fact I find with 150 watts if I
act like I am loud stations respond that way.

But much better to spend the money on antennas than on amp's.

Jay