[RTTY] Which logger sends "Now <nextcall>..."

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Fri Feb 18 09:31:34 PST 2011

I been playing around with POP CALL and I think I got it working OK.
However it seems like this puts the Call in the log before you actully
work the Station. At least that is what is happening here. What happens
if the next station didn't wait around?? Another question,, how can you
clear out the buffer?

This got me to looking at N1MM and it works pretty slick.

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL