[RTTY] TJ9PF

Mike Bragassa bragassa at consolidated.net
Mon Feb 21 15:35:46 PST 2011

I agree with Phil et al in that they did an outstanding job for the RTTY  folks.  Even....finally got the on 160/CW.
S9DX was in there to with a fine job... Both stations even called me during  the RTTY contest a few weeks ago.
73 de Mike, K5UO
" " I think the TJ9PF team deserve recognition for their efforts on RTTY. They
have done a sterling job, and appear to have been on all bands from 80m to
10m RTTY, and given each band a good session.
I did note they were on 40m during WPX RTTY, working up, but not in the
contest. A pity really, but I can understand their choice.

I was also more than happy to work S9DX on 20 and 15m in WPX too.
Both are new countries for me on RTTY.

They did well, kudos to them all.

73 de Phil GU0SUP  "  "