[RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sun Feb 27 19:28:07 PST 2011

Apparently not, from Rick's posting just now.  I thought this was fixed for
both stacks, and it looks like it will be shortly.

I argue that it makes no sense to pop the last call in the stack.  I want to
work stations in the order they call in, so as to encourage short calls.
Otherwise, it rewards callers to always be the last one, extending the
pile-up, which is just plain backwards!

INSERT is also backwards ... it grabs the last highlighted call sign rather
than the first.

73,
Ed
Ed Muns - W0YK