[RTTY] Sneak Preview of fldigi-3.21 (Signal Browser for RTTY)

Alex alex at kr1st.com
Wed Jan 5 07:45:39 PST 2011

> Dave W1HKJ has added a Signal Browser option that monitors and displays a
number RTTY signals
> - like we have all seen in several PSK31 applications.
> I am not aware of another application with this RTTY preview capability.

Airlink Express had this for many moons (over 12 of them) for RTTY. I just
don't advertise things elaborately. :-)  (especially since it's not
contesting software)  N1MM may have similar capabilities, I'm not sure. I
think MMVari has had this capability for years, just not in a browser but as
separate receive channels I believe.

73,
--Alex KR1ST.com
http://www.airlinkexpress.org