[RTTY] 24 Hours before the Roundup

K3RWN rwnewbould at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 12:36:19 PST 2011

For those who prefer two computers, a program called SYNERGY will allow
networked computers to share a common mouse and keyboard.  The keyboard
focus moves based on the location of the mouse pointer.  I have come to like
this program during RTTY contests running S02R.  Just one mouse and one
keyboard.  GL to all in the RU.  I must take my daughter back to college and
will probably not be on until sometime Sunday.  At least I will be a new
call late in the contest.

Rich