[RTTY] 24 Hours before the Roundup

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Fri Jan 7 18:37:31 PST 2011

Naw, just let the chads fall on the floor.  When it gets too deep, just make
the XYL come down and clean the shack.  I always have to tell her to clean
the oil off her hands before she cooks dinner or opens my beer.

I've found the best lube is rendered out bear fat.  73 Bob and CU in the
tests RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY

Tom W7WHY

Make sure you empty the chad box before you start. You don't want to
stop and deal with excessive chads when you have a good run going.
Disable the auto-start and make certain the end-of-line bell is polished
and sounding clear. Oh, and machine oil. I've found the 6 oz bottle sold
at Singer Sewing Machine dealers has been the best substitute for the
original TeleType(tm) brand.

UE de Bob - KØRC in MN