[RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sun Jan 9 16:56:53 PST 2011

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com]On
Behalf Of WW3S
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 7:42 PM
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

Dave, something flakey with the new engine and AFC on/off...at times it
almost seemed backwards....I.ve used it alot with N1MM and Winwarbler, and
something definitely has changed....I did have twin peak filters on, which
I'm wondering if that had something to do with it?

>>>Thanks, Jamie. The addition of the Twin Peak filter should not result in
AFC being autononmously disabled, but until Mako-san or I investigate
further, no definitive statement can be made.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

On 1/9/2011 7:01:33 PM, Randy Lake (randyn1kwf at gmail.com) wrote:
> It was happening when I was running. All of a sudden I would notice calls
> not being decoded in the main window but was fine (with AFC on) in the
> Additional RX window. The AFC button would be OFF in the main window and
> would need to click it back on.
> Has not happened this afternoon. I am trying to think of something
> different
> that I was doing this morning or yesterday.
>
> Randy N1KWF

No virus found in this message.