[RTTY] Post Roundup comments

KE1JF-Tom ke1jf at cox.net
Mon Jan 10 05:56:45 PST 2011

I noticed much more activity up high in the 40 meter band almost to where we
stop at 7125. It was great to have everyone spread out & not all squeezed
down lower as normally is the case & hope this continues even without a CW
contest going on.

80 was tough with the band being very noisy as it got later but I did manage
more than normal.

I noticed the same with some not ending with QRZ or at least CQ so it slowed
things down as I had to watch a few QSO's to figure out who was working the
Freq.,

73,
Tom, KE1JF