[RTTY] N1MM and RU

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jan 10 10:14:32 PST 2011

"I worked about 15 MN stations..."

Only 15 of them Roy??? :-)

The MWA rounded up 50+ members who registered to participate in this
years RoundUp! That said, I had a humorous moment on 15m when I worked
VY2SS. Bob had just finished a QSO with another MN station when I called
and we exchanged information.

Then there was a slight pause, and a keyboarded message printed on my
screen "OH NO! PLEASE NO MORE MINNESOTA!"

Apparently MWA members were "stuffing the ballot box" on his end!!!

UE de Bob - KØRC in MN - GO MWA!