[RTTY] Post Roundup comments

Dan Thompson w4uh at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 10 11:52:33 PST 2011

I also worked Roy K1RY in DE.

Dan W4UH

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of David Levine
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:32 PM
To: RTTY Reflector
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Post Roundup comments

But for the Roundup, other then DC, all the US sections were real states.
 It wasn't like CA was multiple sections or NNJ/SNJ were 2 different NJ
sections. Anyway, my comment was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek because it
was the only one I didn't work. I wasn't using the cluster or I might have
seen what possibly was the 1 and only DC station spotted. Anyone log a DC
station other then 4U1WB?

And Sect is good if you're not a DX station which I guess gets NR? NR?

David - K2DSL