[RTTY] Another "macro" suggestion...

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 16:50:23 PST 2011

This is a good point.  I can't see any immediate drawbacks, so  I'll
change my running macros for the WPX RTTY.  Not that I run much,  but I try.  If
I can get 10% of my QSOs running, I consider it a  really good weekend.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 1/11/2011 12:28:49 A.M. GMT Standard Time,