[RTTY] Funny signal

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 11 06:34:43 PST 2011

I didn't see that one but I had many stations calling me with no shift, just a
steady mark tone.  Normally I'll see this once or twice but it seemed to happen
at least 15 different times.  I just sent "STATION CALLING YOU ARE SENDING ONLY
A STEADY CARRIER NO SHIFT".   Some kept calling and some hopefully went off to
figure out why their FSK keying circuit wasn't working.

I believe it's important this gets checked BEFORE the contest. hi

73, Don AA5AU