[RTTY] Post Roundup comments

NQ4S - Delbert NQ4S at arrl.net
Tue Jan 11 09:31:50 PST 2011

As mentioned elsewhere 400 Hz is the minimum when in SSB mode and yes I'm
working AFSK.  I have a SignaLink USB which is great for minimizing the
cabling back ot the PC but does have the limitation of not supporting manual
PTT and FSK keying.

I'm toying with the idea of building a custom interface to let me use the
SignaLink with FSK and PTT keying via the TS-2000's ACC2 port.  I have the
design posted on the SignaLink discussion group now to make sure I'm not
missing anything.  Don't know if I'll have it ready to go by CQ WPX RTTY
next month but I can always hope..