[RTTY] Post Roundup comments

NQ4S - Delbert NQ4S at arrl.net
Wed Jan 12 03:52:20 PST 2011

Well, I must admit, I really wish I had seen this before buying the
SignaLink.  The only thing I see which would make this product better is if
it had the sound card internal like the SignaLink does instead of as a
separate USB device.  Still, I could live with two USB devices to have
everything else working on the radio.  Perhaps I'll make it a Christmas
present to myself next year.

The SignaLink is a wonderful device but the lack of ability to do FSK (or CW
for some people) keying is a real shortcoming.

Delbert, NQ4S

http://nq4s.stuffofinterest.com/