[RTTY] software

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Thu Jan 13 04:07:13 PST 2011

Cheryl,

I'd like to try Writelog. I've used N1MM for 2 years now. Can I *try*
Writelog or do I need to pay $30 to find out I prefer N1MM?

My guess is that I'm so comfortable with N1MM and know how to work it for
what I need, that like you return to WL, I'd return to N1MM because it is
what I'm comfortable/familiar with. But I'd like to try it out and see. If I
need to pay $30 for even a brief test drive, I'm not interested.

For N1MM, I tell folks all the time that it is comprehensive and complex,
but a typical user just needs to do the setup and learn the small set of
features they will initially use. Over time, there are additional features
to take advantage of, but there's no need to deal with everything in N1MM to
get started.

73
K2DSL - David