[RTTY] software

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 09:48:20 PST 2011

Lotsa folks touting WriteLog, so here's from the other side:

I have both WriteLog and N1MM Logger and have used both extensively for
many years. I gradually migrated to N1MM only and am very happy with it.
It does everything you can imagine and more and of course is FREE.

I especially like the ESM function (Enter Sends Macro). You just hit the
enter key and it automatically shifts from the CQ macro to the exchange
macro to the TU macro. You can be brain dead and still get it right.
(Don't ask how I know). Same thing with S&P.

The support on Yahoo groups is outstanding. The authors are constantly
available and extremely helpful. They could easily charge a lot of money
for this program, but they don't charge a penny.
Bless their hearts.  :-)

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php

73, Bill W6WRT