[RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Jan 13 17:05:41 PST 2011

I was thinking of the far larger number of users of the three most popular
contest loggers (N1MM Logger, Win-Test and WriteLog) with integrated MMTTY.
Fixing this bug in MMTTY would benefit users of all these different loggers
at the same time.  Unfortunately, WinWarbler is not a solution for them.

However, improving the decoding capability of MMTTY is probably more
important to these and all users.  Thanks for your efforts, and results, in
this regard.

Ed - W0YK