[RTTY] MMTTY AFC Bug

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Jan 13 20:13:44 PST 2011

Good points, Joe.  I agree that the check mark should go away when you make
a change to an initial profile loaded from userpara.ini.  There is an easy
middle ground, though.  Take my preference for an example.  I never use AFC
or NET.  I always want them off.  So, I go into the userpara.ini file and
set AFC=0 for all profiles.  In this case, when I select any of the profiles
in MMTTY, a check mark should go by its name and stay there, since I am
doing no further parameter changes after a profile is loaded.  I've just
redefined all the initial profiles by virtue of this AFC=0 edit I make to
the ini file.

Ed - W0YK