[RTTY] Lets all relax a bit

jim wb5aaa at windstream.net
Fri Jan 14 16:46:42 PST 2011

AMEN

from the shack of
WB5AAA
73 de JIM

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 6:42 PM
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Lets all relax a bit

Come on guys, We aren't deciding the 'Death Penalty' here.

You do it your way, Let the other guy do it his way.
You don't like his way, don't call him or don't accept his call.

Sheesh, let's just have fun being rtty contesters.

I'm starting to NOT enjoy this list....

On 1/14/2011 5:12 PM, Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]

I am, therefore, I think.  I think.