[RTTY] MMTTY files, THANKS

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sat Jan 15 12:35:35 PST 2011

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Michael Haack
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:26 PM
To: Dave AA6YQ; rtty at contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY files, THANKS

Dave,
Thanks again for all the help.

Its working.

Appears that the VIRTUAL filing system was the issue.
After your pointing the issue out, I looked a bit further.
Yes the MMTTY files were being sent to a VIRTUAL folder, not the MMTTY
folder.

I moved it directly into the MMTTY folder, and all appears to be good.
The profiles appear as I expected them to.

>>>I'm glad to hear you've now got access to the new orofile, Michael.

>>>Ops using Vista or Windows 7 should not install MMTTY in a folder
considered "protected" by the operating system, meaning not in

c:\program files

and not in

c:\program files (x86)

>>>Otherwise, you risk spending a lot of time chasing your tail over issues
like this one.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ