[RTTY] 2011 RTTY Round-Up -- Entering Log question

Richard Cariello rlcariello at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 20:42:47 PST 2011

I operated during the 2011 RTTY Round-Up as a single operator using a DX-Cluster for spot information - low power - all bands.
The information I am reading states I will be entered as a MULTI-SINGLE station.
Submitting logs with Category: MULTI-ONE  I get listed as MULTI-OP.
Submitting logs with Category: MULTI-SINGLE I get listed as SINGLE OP.
In all entries I am listed as POWER-LOW ASSISTED

I have not seen any of my entry attempts listed as MULTI-SINGLE which is the category I want to be placed in.

What should I place in the Category line?