[RTTY] Sound card for RTTY/MMTTY

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 13:43:44 PST 2011

Irv Hoff's ST-6 (circa 1971) was no slouch either, as I recall. Maybe
even it's ST-6000 descendant by HAL. I will never forget watching my
old model 15 print readable text using my homebrew copy of the
ST-6  around 1973 even though I could not actually hear the signal in
my speaker. How did the dynamic range numbers of these oldies stack up?

Jerry W4UK