[RTTY] Help With N1MM Logger and HAL DXP38

Greg Gobleman k9zm at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 18 15:20:24 PST 2011

Anyone using N1MM Logger with the HAL DXP38 that can point me in the
right direction to get these to work together?  The rig of choice is an
FT-2000D.  DXPWin3.0 receives and transmits just fine.  Apparently I
need to get the right combination of COM Port and macros setup to use
the DXP38 in N1MM Logger.

I also thought it would be nice to be able to use the soundcard programs
as additional receive windows.  It's been years since I worked any RTTY,
so some help would be appreciated.

73
Greg k9zm