[RTTY] RITTY

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Tue Jan 18 19:39:53 PST 2011

On Jan 18, 2011, at 1/18    6:53 PM, William Smith wrote:

> What sites? You saw something I didn't find when I googled.

As much as you might be tempted to do so, please abide by Brian's
copyright and refrain from downloading and installing any unauthorized
copy of RITTY.

A legitimate copy of RITTY is tied to a unique call sign, to be used
by the owner of that call sign.  If you don't like Brian's rules, you
don't buy a copy of RITTY, but there is no reason to violate the
copyright and steal the intellectual property of a fellow ham.

73
Chen, W7AY