[RTTY] JT65 on six meters

David Lewis davidg at centex.net
Wed Jul 13 21:30:02 PDT 2011

   Tom,
    I believe that most eme is done around 50.190,though
not
completely sure if thats the only frequency.I've heard
Lance/W7GJ say that he uses that frequency.I think that
most use JT65B for moonbounce,and possibly Iscat mode.I
don't have enough antenna or power,so have'nt paid as much
attention to it.
    A lot of the terrestrial digital modes use 50.260 and
up to 50.295,but scheds may be a little lower or higher
to have a clear frequency.
    Its pretty interesting to play with,but I've had too
many other things going on,and have'nt done anything with
it lately.Now have a new computer with Windows 7,so will
have to figure out how to set it up.
  73,David