[RTTY] CQWW 2010 Plaque

Boyan lz2be at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 08:14:33 PDT 2011

Fabi

Happy Birthday and congratulations!

73 Boyan

--- On Thu, 7/14/11, Fabi va2up <va2up at live.ca> wrote:

From: Fabi va2up <va2up at live.ca>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW 2010 Plaque
To: "rtty contesting rttycontesting" <rtty at contesting.com>
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 6:18 AM

As I was not in Dayton I couldn't personally collect the beautiful plaque that came through the mail today for Canada winner LP in CQWW 2010. I didn't  think we actually had a sponsor for it this year but my good friend Bob VE2AXO decided otherwise and made me a surprise. I am very gratefull for the nice though. This is coming just on time for my birthday tomorow so I might say I really have been spoiled this time around!!
THANKS!!

A special word of thanks goes out to all plaque sponsors for this and other events.

73,

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/