[RTTY] Potential issue with latest N1MM V11.7.2 release

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Sat Jul 16 05:19:01 PDT 2011

Just wanted to get out there to any folks here that I ran into an issue with
the latest N1MM 11.7.2 release and the behavior of LogThenPop. That's the
function that allows you to stack calls and get the "caller1 TU NOW caller2"
functionality. I reverted to v11.7.1 and the behavior returned to normal. So
if any of you use the feature and were about to upgrade before today's NAQP,
hold off. I posted about it in the N1MM forum for the developers to be check
out.

Hope to see you all today in the NAQP!
73,
K2DSL - David