[RTTY] Any Software for an HD-3030

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:49:37 PDT 2011

Software that works with the HD-3030 aka Flesher TU-470.

DSRTTY - Hal Communications
PC-RTTY - Comtech Research
BMKMulty - G?BMK
MARTTY - By W9CD used by Marti Lane

All of the above are DOS programs and require "real" serial ports with the
Exception of DSRTTY which has several generations and does Windows.

Easiest of all is WriteLog by W5XD which supports "dumb" terminals which is
the type of TU the HD-3030 is like the Hal ST-6000, ST-8000, etc.  This of
course runs on all versions of Windows.

The HD-3030 had preselector and a bunch of mixed bandwidth filters for
different shifts, and also copied CW quite well.  Used my old one for a lot
of stuff with BMKMulty.

This was the last design of the Flesher folks and was a nice unit.  Mine
went to Eddie G0AZT and I haven't seen it since.  He used it as a backup on
DXpeditions as it ran with a variety of computers from PC's to old stuff
that you might find in rare places.

Used just 4 pins for PC but did TTL as well.

Jay WS7I