[RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sun Jul 17 13:00:01 PDT 2011

I worked them on 20 meters. Each time they sent the call sign twice the
first time had the /O and the second one was a /0. I asked for a repeat
and they kept sending the same macro. I logged a /0 since it made since
and it was one of the choices. It was the first time I have participated
in a contest that was multiple choice (multiple guess?).

Phil
N9LAH