[RTTY] Booooo

K4GM-George k4gm at verizon.net
Wed Jul 20 10:53:20 PDT 2011

Maybe I have just been a ham so long that I have a different perspective
on the name change but to me there has always been RTTY and everything
else which could be classified as digital.  I know that RTTY is a
digital mode, of course.  Personally I don't like the name change at
all.  Fortunately I got my RTTY DXCC already.  Now I am anxious to go
home and see just what is on it.  Now wonder what happens when I apply
for endorsements.  Will I receive DIGITAL endorsements on my RTTY DXCC??

George K4GM